- Architect: Aranguren&Gallegos Arquitectos
- Location: San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Spain
- Architects In Price: María José Aranguren López, José González Gallegos
- Collaborators: Pablo Aranguren, Blanca Juanes, Jacobo Arenal Frías, María González Aranguren, Belén González Aranguren, Ander Ibarra Paniagua, Alba Carrasco Simón, Arturo Alberquilla Rodríguez, Simón Frances Martínez, Roberto Ortiz de Landázuri.
- Space: 450.zero m2
- Mission Yr: 2017
- Photographer: Jesús Granada
Textual content description equipped through the architects. In a clearing within the pine woodland of the southern slope of Mount Abantos of San Lorenzo de El Escorial is located the home, that embraces an current Holm oak.
Where is a privileged vantage level with distinctive perspectives to the south, visually dominating the apparent that extends from the Sierra de Guadarrama to the town of Madrid, which is framed the horizon signed through the top towers of recent development.
Due to this fact the home is conceived as a big gazebo, open and transparent.
It’s arranged into two ranges: the higher with public spaces may be very permeable, like a floating pavilion at the panorama; and the decrease, with the bedrooms, is embedded within the rock of where opening thru porches and home windows to the south.
The gadget that relates and connects the 2 ranges of the home is a concrete slab that folds and shapes the entire envelope. As though it had been a flooring, deck plans are landscaped, in order that from the highest of the slope the home is perceived as herbal soil, whilst since its inner is open and shiny.