- Architects: NT2architecture
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Lead Architects: Alexander Malinin, Anastasia Sheveleva
- Area: 40.zero m2
- Project Year: 2018
Text description supplied by way of the architects. This small however spacious studio rental used to be designed particularly for hire. The major targets of the challenge – low funds and simply restored completing fabrics and furnishings.
– Minimal investments in completing fabrics: painted partitions with out leveling, open wiring,
concrete ceiling, painted picket ground forums.
– Usage of non-conventional items of furnishings: commercial steel cupboards within the hallway
as a substitute of a cloth cabinet, commercial chrome steel tables and shelving, which can be generally utilized in skilled kitchens in bars and eating places; welded furnishings.
– Usage of antique pieces from flea markets and on-line auctions: eating chairs, sink desk, decor.