- Architects: L35ACIA Arquitetura
- Location: R. Pamplona, 1704 – Jardim Paulista, São Paulo – SP, 01405-002, Brazil
- Architect In Charge: Fabio Aurichio
- Architecture Team: Felipe Lopes, Luciana Maki, Mariana Soares, Fernanda Sarno, Pedro Lacalle, Flavia Costa, Ana Carolina Vecchia e Stella Nieto
- Area: 43500.0 m2
- Project Year: 2017
- Photographs: Daniel Ducci
- Coordinators: Ramon Castillo e Fernanda Cinquetti
- Construction: Consplan/ RR Compacta
- Concrete Structure: Quadrante engenharia e Pasqua & Graziano Associados
- Metal Structure: Quadrante engenharia e Grupo Dois
- Landscape Design: Sérgio Santana
- Lighting: Neide Senzi
- Electrical And Hydraulic Installations: Abelv/ Sistavac
- Air Conditioning: Abelv/ Sistavac
- Visual Communication: Dea Design
- Acoustics: Alexandre Sresnewsky consultoria
- Fire Consulting: Engepoint Engenharia
- Manager: Engexpor Brasil
- Furniture: Future Brand
- Client: Carrefour Properties Division
Text description equipped by means of the architects. The architectural intervention is composed within the opening of facades permitting each the vertical visibility throughout the development, in addition to the transparency in opposition to the two streets reverse the development.
This refurbishment of outdated division shops, constructed within the 1970s, integrates the more than a few areas devoted to retail process with a space for recreational and catering, crowned by means of a terrace to provide panoramic perspectives of the well known Jardins group, within the middle of São Paulo.
The steady presence of crops and the irruption of herbal gentle within the internal areas, because of the atrium, are the principle options of this architectural intervention. Both the inner and external finishes and the number of fabrics had been moderately decided on with a view to be offering high quality areas and the most productive options when it comes to environmental convenience, growing a brand new symbol and a brand new industrial idea within the Jardins district.