A new document says Apple will announce two new iPad Pro models later this month, every with each Wi-Fi and mobile variations as standard. In addition, the document says, the corporate will announce a new Apple Pencil to be used with the pills.
The new stuff can be introduced at an Apple even later this month, says the 9to5Mac tale through Guilherme Rambo, who cites resources aware of iPad building at Apple.
The document’s details:
- The new iPad Pros will game presentations that soak up virtually the entire entrance of the gadgets. They’ll don’t have any Home button, borrowing the most recent design way used within the new iPhone X and Xs traces. But there’ll reportedly be simply sufficient of that black bezel house for the position of front-facing cameras, sensors, microphones, and microphones, getting rid of the will for a notch on the most sensible of the show.
- Like the iPhone X, Xs, and Xs Max, they’ll use the Face ID face-recognition gadget for unlocking, and the digital camera will paintings in each horizontal and vertical orientations.
- The new iPads may have a USB-C port—as an alternative of Apple’s Lightning?—which can be capable of output 4K HDR video to an exterior show.
- Rambo says Apple may also unencumber a new Apple Pencil with the new iPads. The pencil will pair with the iPad through proximity, just like the AirPods pair wirelessly with the iPhone. No phrase but on whether or not the outdated Apple Pencil will paintings with the new pills.
- As for different equipment, the new iPads will use a new form of magnetic connector. It can be constructed into the again of the new iPads, not alongside the ground edge, and can allow numerous equipment together with Apple’s personal Smart Keyboard and different third-party choices. Remember that Apple as soon as mentioned there can be a colourful ecosystem of equipment to hook up with the outdated Smart Connector, one thing that by no means actually materialized. (Fast Company‘s Jared Newman defined why.) We’ll see if third-party equipment makers get extra excited about the new connector.