- Architects: IDOM
- Location: Rueda, Valladolid, Spain
- Venture Supervisor: Gonzalo Tello Elordi
- Lead Architect: Gonzalo Tello
- Space: 3690.zero m2
- Venture 12 months: 2017
- Pictures: Aitor Ortiz
- Participating Architects: Borja Gómez, Andreia Faley, Carlos Sambricio
- Agricultural Engineer: Almudena García Barcarizo
- Venture Control: Gonzalo Tello
- Prices: Victoria Blázquez
- Constructions: David García, Jorge de Prado, Beatriz Suárez
- Air Conditioning: Federico Reguero, Naiara Moreno, Alejandro Liu
- Gentle: Noemí barbero
- Water: Gorka Figur
- Electrical energy: Elena Guezuraga
- Procedure Amenities: Federico Reguero
- Internal Design: Gonzalo Tello, Borja Gómez
- Development Control: Gonzalo Tello
- Development Execution Control: María Victoria Blázquez
- Constructor: INBISA
Textual content description equipped by means of the architects. The brand new vineyard, in addition to taking good care of what is needed for the manufacturing of top quality white wines by means of incorporating the most recent traits and era within the box of oenology, needed to fulfill a wine tourism programme and generate a phenomenal symbol consistent with the nature of the wines produced inside of.
Some of the key facets of the undertaking was once the combination of the vineyard with the panorama and its winery by way of the next methods:
– Opting for a highpoint of the plot for the positioning, surrounded by means of vineyards and subsequent to a gaggle of bushes that make the panorama distinctive.
– Benefiting from the topography to stay the construction half of buried, thus decreasing visible affect.
– Floorplan status quo, adapting to the terrain and surroundings the manufacturing and customer’s space excluding the bottling and garage spaces, that have a extra commercial persona.
– Panorama integration of the loading space via lawn slopes, in order that it isn’t perceived from the environment.
– Opting for a small vary of fabrics for the façade, their color and evolution through the years enjoying in conjunction with the colors and building of the winery during the 12 months.
– Visible connection from within the vineyard with the panorama trough large home windows and terraces at the higher ground.
Alternatively, it was once vital to include a small social programme concerned with guests, selling wine tourism within the space. Get admission to for guests takes position alongside an impartial trail, clear of the loading and unloading bays on the warehouse, during the winery and with the vineyard as a backdrop, as though minimize out from the sky, and with the village of Rueda within the background. The doorway is located at a top level of the plot. This, in conjunction with the half-buried vineyard set-up, permits for the social and administrative programme to be on a special degree to that of the manufacturing one, segregating makes use of by means of ranges. From this degree, it’s imaginable to look the elaboration procedure and to have a visible reference to the outside panorama or an immediate one, during the terraces and porches that disregard the winery.
The manufacturing space is conceived as a unmarried unit that revolves round a central nucleus ruled by means of a sculptured stairwell. Round it, there’s the laboratory, the cask room and the tasting room, leaving the concrete tanks to at least one aspect and the chrome steel ones at the different.
The construction of the vineyard was once solved by means of 6 wall porticoes and nice concrete beams that transparent a 10 m span, which enhance double-T prefab slabs as much as 14m lengthy. The latter are chargeable for giving the internal house and external quantity a unitary symbol, giving the vineyard its identification.
A restricted vary of fabrics had been used for building, the usage of for the completing touches the similar ones that we will in finding within the wine manufacturing and bottling gadgets: concrete, metal, picket and glass. Leaning at the an austere structure, the picture guests will understand will likely be generated by means of how the manufacturing parts are set and handled, the relationship between the interior spaces and that of those with the panorama and the winery, in addition to the vineyard excursion enjoy, making it useless for any florid building or use of fabrics.
The design took under consideration sustainable facets such because the era of warmth via a biomass boiler, the saving of rainwater for cisterns and watering of gardens, the reutilization of used water, after a purification procedure, for the watering of the vineyards, benefiting from the terrain’s water and temperature strong prerequisites, gravity-feed grape reception, strengthened thermal insulation, passive sun coverage, herbal illumination of inside spaces blended with LED lighting fixtures regulated by means of photoelectric sensors, and so on.