- Architects: Luis Diego Barahona
- Location: Calle 41, Los Yoses Sur, San José, Costa Rica
- Project Manager: Municipalidad de Curridabat
- Executive Unit : Fundación Costa Rica-Canadá
- Main Collaborator: Karina Vindas
- Structural Engineering: FSA Ingeniería & Arquitectura
- Electromechanica Engineering: FSA Electromecánica
- Financing: Ministerio de Vivienda y Asentamientos Humanos y BANHVI
- Awards: Premio Diseño Urbano Construido en los angeles Bienal Internacional de Arquitectura Costa Rica 2018 y Premio ALPU (Categoría Arquitectónico Construido, otorgado por los angeles Asociación Latinoamericana de Planificadores Urbanos en los angeles BIACR-2018)
- Area: 27534.08 ft2
- Project Year: 2018
- Photographs: Roberto D’Ambrosio, Oscar Abarca, Ingrid Johanning
Text description supplied by way of the architects. The Center is gifted as a brand new convergence and social interplay center of attention, directed to extend the human building of Tirrases. It is situated between La Cometa Building and Las Mercedes Pedestrian Walkway, and this can be a three-story construction that hosts a youngsters’s library, study rooms and workshops.
The venture is related to where and encourages versatile use of interior house, which is arranged via a central space with plentiful mild and large visuals. Specific use spaces are balanced with interior patios, exterior squares and a stairway that works as a small amphitheater.
The entire venture is in keeping with the perfect use of the website online and optimization of monetary useful resource. Built with high quality fabrics, the construction is predicted to call for low upkeep and feature extended sturdiness.