- Architects: Reside Incorporadora
- Location: Vila da Serra, Brazil
- Creator: Cristiano Hoffmann
- Workforce: Engenheiro Marcos Bauermann, Arquiteto Mauricio Miranda, Engenheiro Anderson Fraga Silveira
- Space: 245.zero square
- Undertaking Yr: 2017
- Images: Marcelo Donadussi
- Development: Engenhar Construções
Textual content description supplied through the architects. Positioned within the coastal the city of Osorio, RS, CASA BVLE brings an overly specific wishes program because of its proprietor’s interest for beer manufacturing.
Along with the built-in environments that worth the conviviality the home counts at the first flooring with a toy room and sure, a brewery, in fact subsequent to the fish fry to facilitate the tasting and the chat.
The collection of fabrics similar to stone and obvious concrete offers the air of rusticity to the home contrasted through huge glass panels that make the interplay with the exterior house and the contemplation of the pristine inexperienced house behind the land.
On the second one flooring there are 3 beneficiant suites, one grasp with balcony for this identical everlasting local wooded area.