- Architect: spaceworkers
- Location: Alenquer, 2580, Portugal
- Architects In Fee : Henrique Marques, Rui Dinis
- Crew: João Ortigão, Marco Santos, Tiago Maciel
- House: 175.zero m2
- Undertaking 12 months: 2017
- Images: Fernando Guerra | FG+SG
- Furnishings Design: Bairro Design®
- Finance Director: Carla Duarte – CFO
- Musealization Thought And Coordination: Glorybox, lda
- Musealization Graphic Design: Paulo Passos/Napperon
- Musealization Historic Analysis And Content material Manufacturing: Maria José Pimenta Ferro Tavares, Paulo Celso Fernandes Monteiro
- Musealization Meeting: Glorybox, Lda., Eon- Industrias Criativas, A.M.S. Publicidade.
- Multimedia Coordination: Eon- Industrias Criativas
- Multimedia Conception, Concepts And Scripts: Paulo Celso Fernandes Monteiro
- Multimedia Symbol Assortment: Paulo Celso Fernandes Monteiro
- Multimedia Programs: Eon, Industrias Criativas, Lda M&A Virtual, Lda.
- Consumer: Município de Alenquer
Textual content description equipped by means of the architects. Intervening in an current construction is in itself a just right problem, when we have now added centuries of historical past to the pre-existence, the problem is even higher. The intervention makes a speciality of the introduction of an exhibition construction, alluding to the lifestyles and historic legacy of Damião de Gois, within an previous, restored church in Alenquer. The church, now emptied of this serve as, is now a “container” area with its personal id, marked by means of the geometry of its vaulted ceilings and the feel of its brick partitions, with nice plastic worth.
The proposal seeks exactly to worth the plastic traits of area and reduce its have an effect on on pre-existence, respecting the present, transferring clear of the partitions, in quest of a central place in area, assuming a geometry this is acquainted to the construction, originated by means of an offset to the shapes of the ceiling and partitions, taking pictures the configuration of the void that exists in one of those darkish coloured, fragmented nucleus that receives and organizes the exhibition and the guests.
This nucleus, even though fragmented, offers the customer an concept of digital continuity, the place their voids are understood as moments of pause and contemplation of the existent and as moments of penetration throughout the nucleus, exploring this ancestral dating of inside and external, which has fascinated us because the starting of the challenge.
The exhibition area is believed as a gentle black component that invitations its discovery and that sticks out from the rest chromatism of the present area, with out ever overlapping it however with out dropping its spatial traits.